AccessCircles is a by-invitation global network for women providing connectivity, knowledge and access to a like minded community of women who will enrich your life through dialogue, action and transformation, while sharing the collective knowledge, expertise and influence of preeminent thinkers and leaders in their fields.
As a 501c3, our mission is to provide education, thought leadership and connectivity to create sustainable and meaningful change in women's lives. Your dues are a tax-deductible contribution to AccessCircles.
Through WHAM!, Women’s Health Access Matters, an initiative of AccessCircles launched in July 2018, we bring heightened attention to the need for research that is equally inclusive of women while recognizing that sex outcomes must be reported separately for health breakthroughs to be accelerated and health outcomes improved around the world.
Our community is comprised of exceptional women who actively fuel change within their lives and their family's lives. They are leaders in their communities by giving generously of their social, intellectual or financial capital. AccessCircles offers a vibrant and expansive network of accomplished women who represent intellectual, social, financial and philanthropic success. Our prestigious and trusted members interact at small, private gatherings, retreats, and memorable travel experiences through online connections. AccessCircles provides the connections that offer us the important opportunity to feed our minds and souls.
The knowledge you gain from intimate discussions among AccessCircles members is deepened and broadened by personal interactions with innovative thinkers outside the community. At special events hosted by AccessCircles, leading international authorities, academics and best-in-class alliance partners candidly share their insights, research and advice about health and wellness, wealth planning, life transitions, family dynamics and the emotional terrain of creating a personal legacy.
The Benefits of Membership:
- On becoming a member of AccessCircles, you will be granted access to our password-protected private website, where you will gain valuable insights, communicate with other like-minded members and stay up to date on all experiences through our newsletters including access to the Member Directory
- Members receive invitations to attend sought-after experiences which provide access to an extraordinary community of women who will inspire, mentor, befriend, encourage and collaborate in ways that will enrich and enhance your life. One of our goals is to enhance our member’s health and wellness, financial wisdom, business and philanthropic capabilities and acumen through the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
- Our relationships with our esteemed partners offers our members the ability to be in close contact and benefit from the access, wisdom and expertise they offer. Upon becoming a member of AccessCircles, you receive concierge status at The Connors Center, Brigham Hospital and Johns Hopkins Medicine, as well as a number of additional privileges from our partners which are invaluable.
- All members are invited to all Dialogues (lunches, dinners and receptions) as one of the benefits of membership. Forums and Transformational Journeys will be offered to members first and, if there is space available at any of our experiences, guests may be invited for a fee.
- Invitations to over 20 unique experiences throughout the year, including Dialogues, Retreats and Transformational Journeys.
- The Members’ Benefits program: AccessCircles partners are the best in class and will provide you with cutting-edge information and experiences. You will also enjoy unique and exclusive benefits from our partners.
What Is Expected of Members:
- Support each other and give back to each other by offering time, expertise and resources through participation and connecting with others.
- Get involved; attend Dialogues, Retreats and Journeys
- Have a responsive approach.
- Keep conversations confidential.
- Identify and assist in cultivating other qualified candidates for membership.
- No business solicitation. Our Membership and Partner Directories are for your personal use only. Please do not use these for business or solicitations of any kind
For more information and to inquire about membership in AccessCircles, please email: email@example.com or call 203.661.1173
Annual Member Dues to AccessCircles, a 501c3, are a contribution which is tax deductible and ensure that we can continue to offer our educational programming focused on women’s health and life planning decisions, as well as support research through WHAM!, our initiative focused on supporting women’s health research.