Health Nucleus, a clinical research center, is the premier health intelligence platform integrating genomics and advanced clinical imaging. Using our proprietary technology to identify actionable opportunities today we empower you and your physician to take control of your health and proactively plan for a longer healthy life.
As a member of AccessCircles, Health Nucleus has extended their Gold Evaluation at a reduced rate of $5000.00.
Please contact our Health Nucleus Concierge, Shannon Louden at 619 850 1610, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Health Nucleus Gold provides a deep view and core health insights for you and your physician to understand your risks for cardiovascular, cancer, neurodegenerative and metabolic diseases.
HN GOLD INCLUDES
- Whole Genome Sequencing: Your DNA analysis that provides insights to you and your physician into your genetic risks for many health conditions, and which medications you may respond to and if there are some you should avoid.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Our high definition, full-body and brain MRI scan provides detailed images through radio frequency signals and magnetic field gradients. No radiation or contrast media is used. We use the latest MRI technology available today to focus on detecting certain cancers, lipid abnormalities, neurodegenerative and neurovascular disease. Radiologists are on staff ready to review and discuss your results.
HN Gold enhances your HNX experienced by including core cardiac testing and lab tests to provide a deeper view of your health status.
- CT Scan: A test that measures the amount of calcified plaque in the walls of the arteries of the heart to provide insights into your risk for coronary artery disease.
- Cardiac Rhythm Monitoring: A wireless patch that continuously monitors your heart’s rhythm over a two-week period to document both normal and abnormal electrical activity.
- Core Laboratory Blood Testing: These tests measure key risk markers for cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, as well as tests of organ function.